Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rewind: Thanksgiving 2010

For (USA) Thanksgiving this year mum and dad flew down for about 10 days. We spend majority of the time shopping (I think I went to every safe mall in the Memphis area), ate out at awesome restaurants (we all know I love a good meal out) and mum even convinced me to put up my Christmas trees.

I wasn't going to do put them up because I didn't have/afford the decorations I wanted, and didn't have the time to make the ones I thought would be good for just this year. Mum had to keep reminding me that whatever decorations we used this year did not have to be my "forever decorations", so finally off to Walmart we went and about $100 later we had my trees decorated.

Before they left they did all of our Christmas shopping so that we would have full trees leading up to Christmas and a full morning on Christmas. I never thought I'd see so many presents under our trees!!

Don't mind the blurry photo. All the photos I had with the lights on were not exactly clear....

Here we have all the presents!
Can I just say that putting up Christmas trees is such a pain! Fluffing all the branches, stringing all the lights. I'm too much of a perfectionist do handle that. If it wasn't for mum we wouldn't have had them this year :)

.
I even got really ambitious and did my mantle.

Thanks for coming out guys! We always love it when you're here.


No comments:

Post a Comment