Sunday, May 2, 2010

16 Sleeps

until I am home....Alberta bound and on Canadian soil. I can hardly wait. My flight has been booked for a few months now, and time was a flying...but now that May has finally come the days are moving slooooowly by.

Besides the obvious family time/seeing Jordan etc. I have a list of things that need to be done. It has been 1 year...ONE YEAR since I have been home. My list includes, but is not limited to:

  • Lettuce wraps @ Joey's
  • California Shrimp Pizza /w Parm Dip @ Earl's 
  • Chicken Salad at The Upper Crust (Kaelin- maybe this on Friday?)
  • Rotisserie Roast Beef on the BBQ, stuffed potatoes and salad @ home (dad- this is your duty)
  • Whyte Ave shopping and browsing
  • West Edmonton Mall- need to go to the British Import Shop to get chocolate bars for Scott
  • Of course, some inevitable drive by's with Kaelin. We probably should have outgrown this by now; but we haven't. No biggie.
  • Stealing shoes books from mum. (It's not really stealing when she gives them to you. And deep down, she gives them to me)
Like I said, I'm not limited to just what's on this list- this is just what pops into my head. There will be more, don't worry.


Luckily I have some things to divert my attention, and to look forward to in order to pass the time. This week there is a trunk show at the store for Debbie Segal and Sarah Robertson. Debbie's jewelry is AH-MAZING and Sarah's paintings are gorgeous! The store will already be crazy busy for Mother's Day, but the show will make it even busier. It will be fun!

I can't think of what is happening next week...but I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll hit the gym so I don't need a seat belt extension on the plane.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh, making me jealous! Not for all lettuce wraps and all but to be home. Oh Well. Have fun. So glad you are all safe and sound. I have been following the weather from my chair in my bedroom and didn't see any Collierville headlines so assumed all was well. Glad MSN didn't let me down. Take care!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing for MSN! And it's still not too late you you guys to hop in the car and head up :) How are classes this time around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    You are soooooo funny!! I enjoy reading your blogs! We can't wait to have you home! We'll see about checking some of those things off your list...should be fun!! Love you, Mum

    ReplyDelete