Friday, October 1, 2010

Our (First) Car!!!

It's been not-so-fun only having one car so we finally decided it was time to take the plunge. A couple Saturdays ago we went out car shopping and come Tuesday night we were picking up our new car! It's a 2007 Honda Civic (with a sunroof!!).

I love driving it...but just wish I could drive it more. Scott takes it to work since it's better on gas (or so I'm lead to believe) so I have only driven it a few times. Its super comfy and feels so light and quick.

The purchase.















And, miraculously enough, Scott and I can have the seat at the exact same position and both drive comfortably. No more having to move the seat every time I (or he) gets in. I wish I could say the same for the Malibu, but for some reason our seating positions in that car are drastically different. Hmm. Strange.

1 comment: