Friday, October 1, 2010

Banangrams

I love this game. I first played it last year in Rexburg, and then again in Montana and still liked it, so Scott decided to order it from Amazon (his favorite).

It came and I got down to business playing against Scott. I won every game. In the last little bit though he's started to pick it up and has won the last two. We've been so busy working, house-sitting, buying a car etc. that we haven't played much in the last couple weeks, but I feel the need to get playing again. And winning again.

One of Scott's "game boards"
(Notice that it's not very straight and grid-like.)

One of Cari's "game boards".
(Notice that it is much straighter)
































Next I want to get Yahtzee. I quite enjoy these simple games.

No comments:

Post a Comment