Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Have a Good Laugh...

at my expense!

At work I do the product videos for our website and blogs (which I also write, hence why I don't write as much on this one). We always get a good laugh at watching them, and although everyone tells me (even customers) that they liked the videos, I still laugh so hard when I watch them.

Videos:

1. Wearing Scarves
2. How to use the Ergo Baby
3. UPPABaby Strollers (P.S. It's the one I will want!!)
4. Glass Bottles

Oh, and don't mind the Southern accent. It comes and goes, but mostly comes. When we move it will go away, I promise. I can't help it....I talk like everyone around me talks!

2 comments:

  1. I watched them! So cute! I bet it's fun to test out everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf tutorial. Also, your drawl is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete