Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Canadian Delicacies

I brought a few (4 to be exact) chocolate bars back from Edmonton for Stephanie and Megan to try. I don't know why I only brought 4...I have a list of about 8 more that I need to remember for next time (aka mum send a package?!).

Anyway, over the last couple days we have been cutting them into thirds and sampling each one. They were a hit. Meg and Steph have their bags pack, they're ready to move. (Okay...not really. But that would be fun!) Wunderbar was the all-around favorite, but overall there wasn't a bad one. (Duh...they're from Canada)

These are the four we sampled:

The bars we still need to sample are: Mars, Caramilk, Crispy Crunch, Eat More, Crunchie (I personally hate this one, but others may not), Bounty, Big Turk...I know there are more, but I can't remember them right now. If my Northern readers have one to add to my list, leave a comment!

*Images from www.nestle.ca and www.canada.en.cadbury.com. I would also like to say that the images were much more uniform looking before I published the post. I hate figuring out images.*

No comments:

Post a Comment