Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Feet

I love getting new shoes. In this case, I was actually due for new shoes. I was in search of four styles, and I found all of them while at home last week.

1. Something comfy/supportive for work when I am standing/walking all day. Something a little "heavy duty" shall we say. After searching and searching and finding tons that I love but were waaaaay out of my price range (we're talking $200+) I came across these. The North Face Ember. Still on the pricey side, especially considering I'm not an "outdoor person", but the comfort was worth the pretty penny. I can wear them all day and still feel like standing.

2. A casual flip flop that I can wear as an "everyday" shoe, beach/pool shoe etc. So thanks to the Gap and Havaiana's, I got these. I really wanted the new ones with the strap around the back, but I figured that the rubbery material would not be comfortable on my heel. (Thanks for the tip, Kae!)




3. A "stylish" sandal, somewhat dressy so I can easily wear it to church, work, out etc. I found these at Naturalizer. Before you tell me it's an old lady brand, just let me tell you how comfortable they are, and they are cute.



4. And finally, a sandal that lies somewhere in between the previous 2 listed. I found this guy at Aldo. They had some great summer colors, but I was going for practical since I don't have an abundance of summer shoes. They are surprisingly very comfortable. I'd recommend them to all my friends.



Well, that about wraps up my new shoes (because I know you were all dying to see them...). I did get plenty of new stuff at home, but instead of listing it all, I'll just put a quick plug in for H and M, Joe, and Smart Set.

(Images from: shoes.com, havaianas.com, endless.com and aldoshoes.com. Don't ask why there are massive spaces around them, I don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment