Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oregon 2010

A few weeks ago we took a (quick) trip to Oregon for Brent and Bethany's wedding. We flew out of Memphis on Thursday, August 12th, and I returned on the 13th (for work) while Scott stayed the weekend and returned Sunday. I was only in Portland for the wedding, but after the wedding everyone else went back to Eugene. Scott went "Crawdad Fishing" with aunt/uncle Lisa and Gregg and cousins Adam and Kelsey. Here are some pictures from their adventure...it looks like they had fun!

There is always something crazy going on when Gregg is around...so that might explain the third picture!










Lisa, Kelsey, Adam and Scott 

Scott wanted to know if I would go do this, even though its in a river. Yes, Scott, I would. I can handle this river.

No comments:

Post a Comment