Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally!

I've been waiting my whole entire life to go to Nashville and after 1+ year of living only 3 hours away we're finally going!

We leave tomorrow for the Cari Birthday Extravaganza. Scott booked us this amazing hotel (historical site too!) and got us hockey tickets for the Predators/Red Wings game on Saturday night. I have some shopping destinations, historical home tours and neighborhood tours planned too (shhhh, don't tell Scott yet!).

Here's a link to our hotel if you want to check it out. It's right downtown in the thick of it all, too! It was an old railway station that was restored and converted into a hotel. Check it out, it's pretty nice!

Union Station- Nashville

2 comments:

  1. Whoooo HOooooo, I'm so excited for you! I have been positively horrible at remembering birthdays so here is a Birthday wish and hug in advance! You guys have a great time, Scott's awesome, he won't mind going on home tours... Can't wait to see the pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh, that looks gorgeous. I checked out the menu - yum! Have fun and don't forget to post photos....:)

    ReplyDelete