Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grizzly Game

For Valentine's Day this year I got Scott 2 tickets to the Memphis Grizzlies. They played the NYC Knicks on March 9, just after NYC made a major trade and we went to the game.

We had a great time, and since I have realized that I enjoy NBA games...when I'm actually there. The TV still doesn't do it for me.

I would also like to just take  second and congratulate myself on getting such great seats. Ideally they could have been on the corner, but our view was not obstructed at all.



The half-time show was rather interesting. This man rolled around acrobatically in this hoop. He never fell or touched the ground!


Memphis ended up winning by one point with 0.5 seconds left to go. It was nuts!


We're still working on taking self-portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment