Saturday, March 20, 2010

The BIG 2-3

Thank you all for the birthday wishes- It was a great day full of surprises, gifts and great company!

One of the highlights was this sweet Edible Arrangement delivered to my work from Mum, Dad and Jared. I was totally surprised and caught off guard- and then I helped the delivery lady shop around the store! It looked very similar to this one- minus the marshmallows and cantaloupe. Oops, My bad, I did not take a picture of the actual one. (Gimme a break, I was at work!)

Thank you Edible Arrangements for supplying this wonderful image.

I was treated to donuts from only the best local bakery in town, homemade kettle corn (as good, if not better than the fresh stuff at the "fair"), gift cards, clothes, a lovely sterling bracelet from Mexico and a great meal at Firebirds! 23 is lookin' good.

P.S. If any of you were concerned for my safety when we moved to Crime Capital, USA you can now sleep well knowing that I am the proud owner of Pepper Spray! Before you know it, I'll be packin'. 
(Thanks S&B)

No comments:

Post a Comment