Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Want and a Weekend Update

Would really love a water cooler. The tap water here is naaaaaaaaasty. Bottled water is annoying, not to mention it can get pricey. This beauty is at Costco for $199.00 and the bottom loading means:
1. The days of schelping, and hoisting a huge water jug up on to the top are over
2. It looks SO much better with the concealed water jug


In other news:
We missed game night on Friday because the ward directory has Scott's number and we all know he LOVES to answer the phone :). It was a bummer when I found out on Sunday because we did NOTHING Friday night and would have enjoyed games with the Wingerts.

We watch the movie "The Box" last night and today (we started it late, Scott started to fall asleep and I was too creeped out to stay up late alone and finish it). It was a very strange movie and I still don't get it.

I was loving my Sunday Afternoon nap, but am now loathing it because it's 11 and I'm wide awake, wanting to snack and have to work in the morning.

And finally, I "invented" a new "recipe" earlier this evening. My cravings were battling between popcorn and cinnamon/sugar toast, so I made....Cinnamon/Sugar Popcorn. Actually, it was pretty good.

About to head into another week...WooHoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment