Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dream Weekend

CMA Music Festival takes Nashville by Storm June 10-13. 4 days and nights of non stop concerts, kick off parade and block party all for ONLY $157/Person (that's including Tickemaster fees)!!!!

Will I be there? 
No. 
Would I die to be there? 
Yes.

Here is JUST A TASTE of who will be there....
Jason Aldean 
Lady Antebellum
Martina McBride
Reba McEntire
Brad Paisley
Rascal Flatts
Darius Rucker
Carrie Underwood
Keith Urban
Zac Brown Band

Can you think of a better way to spend a weekend in June? I think not.

4 comments:

  1. Sad...on another note, how did you change your font to be so cool...you are just too cool for me and apparently Scott is too or he got all of a sudden too busy to answer a call from Cathider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a tutorial on a site called Sneaky Momma Blog Design. If you go to the left side bar there is a whole list of tutorials. I'm pretty sure I clicked on "Fabulous Fonts". Anything I want to do I just google!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Jarom is in school otherwise I would be there. I tried to talk him into it last year, but no go. Mabey next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next year we will have to plan a girls weekend around it because it would be Scott's version of a personal hell!

    ReplyDelete