Wednesday, March 24, 2010

That's Just Too Bad...

You know when you're really hoping for something, almost to the point your're sure it will happen...And then it doesn't. And you feel your stomach drop- you're that bummed.
Sometimes I think things go completely opposite of what you want, just because you want it a certain way. Like the Universe is out to get you. A dear friend would say:
"if you want it, put it out to the Universe. If you want it bad enough, the Universe will grant it."

Sometimes I think the Universe just likes to laugh in your face.

I hate it when that happens.
It would have been a really sweet getaway!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...sounds like Scott didn't get the job. Whatever is going on, I know the feeling and it sucks! We will remember you in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha actually it was about a vacation I had aaaallll planned out...and it would have been sweet...if other people had of had the plans I assumed they would have!

    ReplyDelete