Monday, March 29, 2010

Thanks Martha!

Martha was kind enough to send me a housewarming gift a few weeks ago! (She also had the audacity to sneak in a magazine subscription request, but we'll overlook that for now). Since we're such good friends she knew that I was thinking about trying out some sort of banana cookie recipe (once I took the time to find one) and generously sent  me one of her faves.

I was nervous at first with the whole wheat flour (sometimes I just don't like to mix my healthy with my not) but as it turns out, you can't event taste it! I was also nervous because the dough ended up quite runny- as far a cookie dough goes. I should have never doubted Martha. The cookies were great and a huge hit with Scott, the missionaries, and Megan. (I don't think I've introduced Meg yet. I work with her at bv and she's great. She's also a great cook so her opinion is quite important- unlike the first 2 listed who are very easy to please.)

Anyway, you can find the recipe here if you're interested. The photo is courtesy of Martha, but I swear mine looked exactly the same (although I did not take the time to build a tower).

1 comment:

  1. I am going to send all your magazines and stuff tomorrow. It seems that all the mail has stopped coming now. Hope all is well. How are things anyways? Finals this week. I'm sure you remember...love ya!

    ReplyDelete